Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Days Go By...

I never intended this blog to be about my life, partly because it's not interesting enough to post about on the Internet (at least, aside from Facebook) and partly because that's what journals are for.
But after a crazy couple of months, I think it's worth posting here that the trips I have been on recently have impacted me in a number of ways and I am so grateful for the opportunities I was given to go back East to visit some colleges that I was considering, to fly to Colorado by myself to see CCU, and to travel to Macedonia with my good friend Alyssa.
Probably the biggest result of these trips is my college decision - I will be attending Gordon College in Massachusetts in the fall and I am so excited!! But I also learned, through a variety of experiences, the value of friendship, family, simplicity, solitude, silence, submission, and asking. After spending three weeks in Macedonia eating delicious food, I rediscovered my desire to exercise upon returning to the States as well.
That, in a nutshell, is where I'm at and where I've been. Next on the agenda is graduating...but I'm told finals have to happen before that particular event takes place, unfortunately.
There are some MK pictures on my Facebook profile, or you can check out just a few of my favorite snapshots here.

No comments: