Friday, October 30, 2009

This is a Test...

So I tried repeatedly to post from my iPod using Blogger in Safari. For whatever reason, it wouldn't let me select and type in the main body portion (where I'm typing now). I could enter a title and save it to drafts but that was all. I'm happy to say that I solved my problem and invisible_gurl is now mobile :) Just in case you were interested. Don't worry, a post actually worth reading (well, that's debatable, I suppose) is in the works.


- Posted from my iPod :)

2 comments:

Ben said...

Wow. Now you'll have to come up with more and better excuses for not posting.
Thanks, now I can bug you more!

Emily said...

No see now I won't need excuses cuz I can blog while I'm sitting at school during my free period. So now you'll have to check my blog more, cuz I'll actually be posting. :)