Saturday, November 7, 2009

Comic Relief

I'm not sure how big the picture will show up, but I figured maybe I could get away with a less than serious post once every now and then, especially since I just posted a serious entry. Its been a very long, stressful week and I'm pretty much over being serious at the moment. I was researching the Revolutionary War on Thursday and this came up under 'images of the Revolutionary War' in my google search.




"it's like the Revolutionary War, but awesome"

What made it funnier was that my dad walked by and looked at the picture and said, "That looks like something Ben Davis would do."

Ok sure.

- Posted from my iPod :)

3 comments:

Ben said...

Haha. This is awesome! Thanks Mr. Macadam, I wish I was that creative.

Colin said...

This is totally legit! (I almost wrote "This is totally sick!"). :)

Emily said...

Good job curbing that primitive impulse. Lol jk

And Ben, apparently my dad thinks you are. :P